Sunday, August 13, 2017

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week went by very quickly. I got my son's school supplies all done, now just need new school clothes. But hopefully that will be the easy part. (Crosses fingers) 

Also, this week was filled with some new Cozy Mystery books that I've recently found. I had no idea what a Cozy Mystery was until recently when a friend informed me of what it was, and I started a major hunt to find all the good ones that do have a little bit of romance in them as well. 
So, that's been a fun venture. 

Also, if you've notice that there is now a donate button on the right side of the blog. You do not have to do this, I just want to make some updates to the blog, and some other things, and I'm unable to do that at this time. So, I'm asking for help if anyone wishes to do it. If not, that's okay. I appreciate everyone who stops by just read my blog, or look at my reviews. 

And on to something a little bit more serious. I normally do not ever really talk about things outside of the little book bubble, other than personal things in my life. So, this is a little different. 
I do not know all of the circumstances, the how, why, who, or what. But I do know that something tragic has happened in Virginia, and my heart goes out to those families that have lost someone. It's never easy, and when something tragic happens it tends to make it even worse than if they died by some other way. I hate that there is so much violence in this world. It makes me truly sad, and enjoy my books a whole lot more. I hope things start changing in a better way someday soon. 

That is all I will say about that. 


Onto the next topic. 

Football. It is that time again. The best time of year! Football time. I love football, and my team is the Dallas Cowboys. I'm so happy with the new QB change, and I can't wait for the real season to start! I'm crossing my fingers that Dallas will actually go to the SB this year. It hasn't happened in a while, and I really hope it it does. 

Have a good week everyone! 

Until the Stars Align Again, 

Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~
Sunday Post: August is Here!



Giveaways-Tours: 










New Reviews:

by ShootingStars Reviews 7:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I've never read Cozy Mysteries either, so I hope you share with us which ones you found :) I'll have to check out your reviews this week, all those covers look so interesting and I haven't read or heard of any of those!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%