Sunday, August 6, 2017

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 


 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

It's August already! I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. The new school year is about to start, and I'm a little bit nervous for that. 

Other than that I'm super excited for all the new books coming out, and the other blog stuff as well. 


Until the Stars Align Again, 

Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~




Giveaways-Tours: 












New Reviews:




by ShootingStars Reviews 6:49 AM 9 comments

9 comments :

  1. Yes, so many returning to school this month. I hope this year is awesome. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer went by too quickly this year! Good luck at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you enjoy it....

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe that you have a great school year and a wonderful week. Happy reading.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe summer is nearly over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of great books you've read this week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not ready for summer to be over! I don't want to go back to work :( Sigh, oh well! You got some good books reviewed this week! Hope you have a good reading week this week as well!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%