Monday, July 31, 2017

This month was actually very long to me. I enjoyed the 4th! It was a great weekend, and I loved spending time with family, and great food. Then I ended up finding a whole lot of new books, well new to me, so that was great as well. I'm currently stuck on cozy mysteries, I've never really read many of those before, and I adore them. 

I'm looking forward to August and dreading it as well. I'm looking forward to blog events that are coming up from a few of my favorite bloggers, and I'm looking forward to more new releases. But I'm not looking forward to school starting again. I enjoyed getting to sleep in during the summer. Other than that it was a great month! 

That's all for now folks,
Until the stars align again!

Laters,
Shooting Stars Reviews!



(P.S) Please note if you click on the images below you can see the reviews on each book, or go to the blog tours & giveaways! 

Monthly posts: 



Giveaways-Tours: 
















New Reviews:











by ShootingStars Reviews 2:06 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%