Tuesday, June 13, 2017


Title: Wicked Witch
Series: A Wicked Witch Prequel
Author: L.C. Hibbett
Rating: 

Destiny isn't a good witch. She cheats, she lies, and she dances on the dead. But Destiny has a secret, and it might just change everything... 

Wicked Witch is a short prequel to the Wicked Witch Series. Book 1, Wicked Destiny, will be available in early 2017.

    

There isn't a whole lot to this Prequel, so I will say that I really liked it and I thought it was good. Which is odd considering there wasn't much to it. But the thing is I really liked Destiny, and I love what we did learn in this story, however, that is a pretty big cliffhanger ending right there. And I'm trying to figure out how this forms an RH later on. 

We did learn that Destiny's family seems pretty awful and crazy, and so do her friends. I can't wait to read more in this series now. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:37 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%