Friday, June 16, 2017


Title: A Vision of Murder
Series: Psychic Eye Myster #3
Author: Victoria Laurie
Rating: 

Professional psychic Abby Cooper has invested in a fixer-upper, hoping to make a killing in the real estate market. But a killing of another kind puts her plans awry, as the ghost of a murdered woman and some troublesome poltergeists lead her into a mystery that stretches all the way back to World War II.

    

In the third book of the series, Abby is trying a new venture with her handyman friend, and her sister. But when she finds out there is a ghost haunting the house, things go from strange to bad pretty quickly. On top of that, Dutch and Abby are living together temporarily, and things are getting a little complicated there as well. 

This book wasn't as good as previous books. I didn't really think the plot was all that great, and it got a little annoying at times. But I liked Dutch and Abby together, I wish they had more time together, but I enjoyed how they worked at times. However, I still don't feel like they should actually be together, it just didn't feel right to me. 

Other than that I did like the book and I look forward to more. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:48 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%