Friday, June 30, 2017

It's summertime! This is the time for the pool, the beach, B-B-Q, water park, and of course, summer reads!

I'm sad to say, however, that I actually haven't read very many books that you would consider "summertime" reads. I've been reading a lot of mystery books, but I still think they are great for summer, because almost any book is good for summer!

This month had a ton of new releases as you can see below.

I also started buddy reading some books on Goodreads, so you should check that out.

And my family and I went to a book sale in town that had a town of books for very cheap prices! That was really awesome, and I was super happy with most of the books I got!

That's all for now folks,
Until the stars align again!

Laters,
Shooting Stars Reviews!



(P.S) Please note if you click on the images below you can see the reviews on each book, or go to the blog tours & giveaways! 

Monthly posts: 




Giveaways-Tours: 


















New Reviews:










by ShootingStars Reviews 7:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%