Friday, May 19, 2017


Title: When To Fear The Living
Series: The Veil Diaries #3
Author: B.L. Brunnemer
Rating: 

Please be advised: Possible Trigger Warning 

Hi, I’m Alexis Delaney. I’m your average 17-year-old girl. Except I can see the dead. And talk to the dead and help them move on. So..okay, I’m not your average 17-year-old girl. Right now, the Veil is shut off, and the Way is closed. Which means the dead can’t move on, so, they are camping out on my lawn. I’m trying to open the Way, juggle school and, well, deal with my feelings for two of my best friends. 
If that isn’t enough, notes have been showing up in my locker since I got back from Christmas vacation. Things are getting creepier as time goes on. He’s actually starting to scare me, to be honest. But with the guys, I’ll be fine. They’ve got my back. No one is crazy enough to take on Zeke. Right? 

    

Lexie is getting frustrated with her ex-boyfriend, and this stalker guy who can't show is face, or leave her alone. As things start to get a little crazy the guys start to step in to help her. And while she is dealing with this, she still has to try to fix the Veil, get help from a witch she doesn't trust anymore, and some more crazy stuff as well. But Lexie doesn't give up and she will do what ever it takes to make things right. 

This book was awesome! I loved it. I really loved how Lexie was dealing with everything, and I loved how she was with her guys as usual. I only hope that she doesn't start dating one and exclude the others. I hope she ends up with all of them around the same time. 

I was also proud of how she handled the stalker issue as well. She was so brave, and I can't wait to read the next book. It's going to be utterly amazing. And I totally adored getting to read a few of the guy's point of views, and I really can't wait till all of their feelings start to come out! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 12:16 PM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. I have book 1 in this series waiting for me on my iPad. I just added it to my summer reading list because I am determined to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%