Sunday, April 30, 2017


Title: The Last Lullaby
Series: The Spellsinger #1
Author: Amy Sumida
Rating: 

Beneath your world lies another, a world of magic, monsters, and immortals. I am the rarest of these; a spellsinger, able to weave music into magic. With the right words, and for the right price, I can do anything. Now a fairy duke has come to hire me, promising me a fortune in exchange for one man's life. But this man is a king, one of the most powerful Shining Ones in existence. I could kill him with a song or things could go horribly wrong. Hopefully, this job isn't my last lullaby.

    

The Last Lullaby begins when the heroine is kidnapped in the Fey world. She is changing her mind on the Shining One king she wants to help, and she starts to have feelings for him as well things get a little bit more complicated. 

This book has an awesome heroine who is pretty kick-ass, the only downside is she had a major weakness that wasn't so awesome. So, I hope she works on that and gets better. 

I also loved the other characters in the story as well. However, the one thing I didn't like was the fact that this is a reverse-harem series, but right now it's being set up for her to be with just one man, and the way it's done in this one doesn't really make sense for it to end up being a reverse-harem. 

Other than that though, I thought the book was good, and I look forward to more. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:09 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%