Wednesday, March 29, 2017


Title: Trigger
Series: Origin #1
Author: Scarlett Dawn
Rating: 

New York Times bestselling author, Scarlett Dawn, has created a fresh and magical new adventure for romance and paranormal lovers alike. Shifters rule the world through corporations after the humans all but destroyed Earth. It's too bad humans are still oblivious. They have no clue terrifying beasts run their broken world.

And then along came a human. A beautiful and klutzy human.

She's the trigger the shifters have been waiting for...
But beware of the soul-sucking darkness soon to follow.
 

    

Poppy is fixing to have to be forced to marry a man she doesn't know and wants nothing to do with. But, when she ends up sleeping with a stranger and running away, she never expected to end up being around the king shifter. And now, she seems to be more important to him than she thought, and she can't stay away from him. 

This book was actually a little too short for more, but it was interesting. I think it was really enjoyable, and I loved the plot line. I also really liked the characters as well. The relationship between the hero and heroine needs to be a little it more, but it was actually really nice between them. And I'm looking forward to more now! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:09 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I have heard good things about this book! I haven't read anything by Scarlett Dawn so I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a bunch of Scarlett Dawn's books. And this one was good, but not as good as I was hoping. I hope you try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%