Sunday, March 5, 2017


Title: Cole
Author: Tijan
Rating: 

I shouldn’t have remembered him.
He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn't know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all.
But I could feel him.
The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated.
The second time was different.
He was in the mysterious back elevator of my apartment building. Our eyes met for a fleeting second before the doors closed, and I was staggered. My breath was robbed. My senses on high alert. My body hummed.
That was just the beginning.
He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him, and his name…
Cole Mauricio

    

Addi lost her husband a year ago, and now she's trying to move on. She's moving out of their house they had together, and doing what she can to move forward. Then one day she runs into a man who she can't get out of her head. His name is Cole, and she has no idea who he really is, but he can't seem to stay away from her, and she can't stay away from him either. 

This book was very good. I enjoyed how the author made the characters meet, and how they interacted. I also really enjoyed the whole plot line, an the beautiful romance between Cole and Addi. It was just awesome, and I'm looking forward to more of Tijan's books. 

I loved this book a whole lot! It was very good, and I just adored it. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:19 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%