Sunday, March 5, 2017


Title: Blood Finale
Series: God Wars #5
Author: Connie Suttle
Rating: 

"We have won, brother. The Three are no more and those who remain have clearly reached a stalemate in combatting the General and his army. All that is left for us to do is take everything and let chaos rule. I only wait for Calhoun to return so we might continue our search for Kiarra. A promise was made to us and I will see it fulfilled."

The countdown for the final battle begins.

    

Blood Finale was very frustrating for me. I was beyond annoyed with how the story went, and I was annoyed with how it kept skipping to so many point of views. That was distracting, and rather boring to me. 

The only thing I really liked about this book was the ending. And I was a little bit annoyed with some of the mates to the females, and how that was handled. 

So, overall this one was not for me. I really didn't like this book at all, and I was hoping it would have been better.
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:23 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%