Sunday, February 12, 2017


Title: Saved Elemental 
Series: Evelyn Storm Series #2
Author: Tamara White
Rating: 

What do you do when you’re kidnapped and have no way to use your powers? You give up. But not me. I know my guys will come for me I just have to wait for them. 

Starved and tortured, all Evie has to do is wait to be rescued but when circumstances change can she risk waiting for a rescue that may come too soon? Or will she find a way to rescue herself? 

*Ends on a cliffhanger….. 

    

In the second book in the series, Evie is kidnapped, and her boys are doing everything they can to find her. But, as secrets come to light, an Evie learns some things she can do it gets a lot more complicated. 

I don't want to say much more because it will give things away, so I ended up liking this book, but not loving it. I felt like it was very short, which that isn't really a problem, but to me it gave little information and had the reading asking a lot of questions that are going unanswered for now. And to top it all off it almost ends exactly like the first one, which was a little bit annoying. 

Other than that though I'm looking forward to more, and finding out more about Evie's power, and how she's going to handle everything. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:53 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%