Monday, February 20, 2017


Title: Blood Royal
Series: Blood Destiny #5
Author: Connie Suttle
Rating: 

"Rene', what will you do if I kick his ass?" I jerked my head toward Tony.

"Nothing, as long as you do not inflict permanent harm," Rene' smiled slightly. I got up to go after Tony, but Wlodek hauled me back.

"We will not allow a brawl between our two youngest," he declared and settled me back in my seat. "Now, Anthony, where may we find your father and does he have other children?"

Xenides is searching for Lissa and out for blood. Nothing less than total destruction is his ultimate objective, beginning with the Vampire Council. After all, much of his elite fighting force was destroyed by Wlodek and his allies on a single night.

Now, Xenides must regroup and looks to command the dregs of vampire rogues and human criminals to accomplish his goals.

    

Lissa has revealed her secret, and now she must help Tony adjust to his new vampire self. However, Xenies is still out to get her, and thinks that she isn't a vampire Queen. 

As more crazy things happen, Lissa is in more danger, and she's having more problems with Gavin than normal as well. 

This book was good as well. However, I'm really upset with how the men are treating Lissa. It's so sad at times, I just want to hug her. Lissa handles it really well though, and I'm super proud of how she does things. 

This cliffhanger ending killed me!  I can't believe it did that, it was crazy. I'm super ready to read more now. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 6:05 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%