Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Title: Blood Rebellion
Series: Blood Destiny #7
Author: Connie Suttle
Rating: 

"I believe you have visitors," Giff said, setting the coronet on its velvet stand.

"I know." I rubbed my forehead where the pale line showed from wearing the gold band. "People waiting on me and I have hat lines."


Lissa expected her life as Queen of Le-Ath Veronis to run smoothly. At least for a little while. Reality has a way of intruding on even the most idyllic of circumstances. Complications arise in the form of creatures created by the Ra'Ak; creatures who now seem bent on destroying the universe, one planet at a time. The former Ra'Ak and Elemaiya who were left on Kifirin are determined to rebel; vampires are clamoring for entertainment and other distractions on Le-Ath Veronis and family that Lissa never suspected she had show up—some of them in the most unexpected of ways. Lissa is forced to juggle the difficulties in her life while dealing with the ugliest of betrayals.

    

Lissa is having issues with her new world. Being Queen is not all it's cracked up to be, and now she's facing issues with her mates, and people who may betray her. Things just aren't looking up for her, and she doesn't know how to deal with it. 

This book was actually sad at times. I felt really bad for Lissa, and it was difficult to read about her issues she was having. And I really didn't like how her planet was changing. I liked this one, but it wasn't great as some of the others. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:12 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%