Sunday, January 29, 2017

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 
January is actually over with. I can't believe it. 

This year is going by quickly. 

But, I'm excited for a few a things coming in February. My son's fifth birthday, Valentine's Day, Coyer challenge, and another challenge on instagram as well. 

Other than that there are some new books coming out that I can't wait to read. 

I hope everyone has a nice week! 


Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~


Giveaways-Blog Tours: 





Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:40 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%