Monday, January 16, 2017

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!

This week went by pretty quickly! 
I can't believe January is half way over already. I feel like the year just started, and already we are almost to the second month. 

Well, I just celebrated my 26th birthday this last week, so that was a bit crazy. I'm not sure I want to get older anymore, but shit happens. 

Anyways, I've been in a NA stage recently, and mainly with the sports romance as well. I've read a few good books about that, and some more not so good ones. 

But, I was really looking forward to the Cowboys game on Sunday, however, that really didn't turn out how I wanted it to either. 

I'm hope this week will bring better things! 

Have a good week everyone! 


Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 


Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:54 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday! 26 is SO YOUNG! I just turned 37 in December. I'm closer to 40 than 30!!!! When did that happen!?
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Samantha! It goes by so quickly, sometimes I still feel like a teenager ha!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%