Friday, January 27, 2017


Title: Ever Over After
Series: Over Duet #2
Author: J.A. DeRouen
Rating: 

Marlo … wild-eyed, untamed, and every single thing I’ve ever wanted from this life. I wasn’t ready for her back then. I was a stupid boy with adult feelings and no idea what to do with them. I squandered away every chance she gave me.

Yes, love like ours either burns white hot or crumbles under the pressure.
And now I’m back to sift through the rubble.

Questions and excuses are two things I have in spades. What I need now are answers.
Answers and Low.
Always Low.

My name is Ever Montgomery, and this is my story of love resurrected.
 

    

This book begins eight years after everything happened in the last book. Ever finds Low again, but this time when he tries to get closer it doesn't happen. He realizes that he needs her more than ever, and that he can show her he's a changed man. 

The problem is that for Low, Ever brings back a horrible time in her life that she just wanted to forget, and he makes it hard to forget. Especially when they can't keep their hands off each other. 

These two must figure out what is really worth fighting for before it is too late. 

This book was interesting, but again it just wasn't great. I felt slightly bored with this one at times. And I was so frustrated with Low during most of it that I sort of started to hate her. 

Other than that, I did like the book, and I'm so glad it ended in an HEA. It was great to see these two finally get their act together. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:20 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%