Sunday, January 8, 2017


Title: Dirty
Series: RAW Family #2
Author: Belle Aurora
Rating: 

My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino. 
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof, handsome, blue-eyed Julius Carter.

He saved me.
I screwed him over.

Now everybody was after me. My life was forfeit.
It was only a matter of time. I was a dead woman walking.

The question was, who would get to me first?

    

This story begins when Alejandra gets the chance to finally escape her horrible husband. The problem is she ends up pissing off the wrong people, and they don't know the truth of what really happened to her. 

And now she meets a wonderful guy who she's falling for, but he may have to kill her. Things are not looking up for Alejandra. Not at all. 

This book was not at all what I was expecting it to be. It alternates between different points of view, and while that was cool. It was also beyond annoying, and I felt like at some points it was almost two stories in one. 

Other than that I felt the "romance" between the hero and heroine in this one was very lacking. I didn't really feel any emotions from them for each other at all. And that was frustrating. 

Other than that the rest of the story was okay until the end, that's when things started getting rushed and confusing. And when it started to explain itself some it just ended. 

I do want to read more about the characters, but I'm really disappointed in this one. Overall, I did not like this one at all. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 2:07 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%