Sunday, January 8, 2017


Title: Clash
Author: C. A. Harms
Rating: 

It was time to fight back. 

Time to live. 

Too much of my life had already been taken from me by a man that should have protected me. At the hands of pure evil I have lived in fear. When most young women were learning to love, I was fighting to live. 

I had broken free of the hate. 

Finally getting the chance to feel what real love was, but with all good things, bad times seem to follow. At least for me it does. My name is Payton Walters and I refused to allow them anymore of my freedom. 

I will not fall… 

Not this time.

    

Clash begins with the readers getting to know Payton, and how crappy her home life is. She is afraid to tell her best friend's mother, and when her crush, her best friend's brother, finds a bruise on her cheek things get even more complicated. 

Then one night Payton's nightmares get worse. She finally decides enough is enough and runs away to get help. 

Now, two years later Payton is trying to handle college life, living with her best friend, and still having a crush. But, when her crush starts to give her attention she doesn't really know why or what to do with him. 

This book was very enjoyable, and I liked it a lot. 
I really thought the plot line was pretty awesome. And I felt like Payton was an awesome heroine who stood strong when she needed to. 

The only thing that was kind of off putting was the relationship between the hero and heroine, I felt like it went so fast it was hard to understand what was going on with them. 

But, other than that I really liked the book! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:26 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%