Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Title: Right
Series: Wrong #2
Author: Jana Aston
Rating: 

My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?

    

Everly has had it in her head since she was a young girl that her brother's best friend was the man for her. The problem is he doesn't seem to know she exists, other than noticing her as his best friend's little sister.  But, when she ends up taking extreme measures and he does notice her, it isn't in a good way and things don't turn out how she imagined. 

His brother, Sawyer, decides to get involved and he's instantly attracted to Everly and has it in his head that she is the one for him. But, he must convince her of that first before they can go any further. However, there may be a few more issues than either one of them could have ever imagined. 

This book was hilariously good! I really enjoyed the plot line a whole lot. And I liked both the hero and the heroine, and I think they made a great match. 

The only thing I really didn't like was some stuff that happened towards the end that really bothered me, and I felt like it was just added drama that didn't make a lot of sense. 

Other than that, I did think the book was good, and I look forward to more in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 2:03 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%