Sunday, December 25, 2016


Title: Bestie
Series: Jokers' Wrath MC #5
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

From USA Today Bestselling Author Bella Jewel comes a new novel in the international bestselling Jokers Wrath MC Series. 

The universe works in mysterious ways. 

Well, it did for me, anyway. 

It was like it knew that I needed him. 

It put him in my life during a time I honestly thought I couldn’t go on. 

He was broken. I was broken. 

We only had one thing to offer each other – friendship. 

A true, deep, incredible friendship. 

Laughter fixed us. 

Talking bonded us. 

He quickly became my everything. 

This is our story. 

I can’t promise it’s always perfect. 

It might make you laugh. 

It might make you cry. 

It might even make you fall in love. 

It's real. 

It's ours. 

It’s us. Besties. 


**Contains Adult Themes - This book can be read as a standalone**

    

Bestie begins when Molly gets her heart broken by a guy she thought really cared about her. But, come to find out he didn't, and now she's depressed and broken. 

Along comes her new "bestie" Roman. He has also recently had his heart broken, but his ex doesn't want to let him go. She keeps playing games, and Molly isn't sure how to handle their friendship when her feelings become more. 

This book started out okay, and overall I probably would have liked it, but I really didn't because of the characters and stuff that happened. 

I felt like the book was really lacking when it came to a romance really between the two main characters. Yes, there was sex, and yes there was a friendship, but I felt like there was nothing else between them. I didn't really feel like they loved each other. And that was proved true when Roman thinks about certain things with his ex. 

Overall this book was just not for me. It was the worst one of this series, and I'm a little disappointed about that. I do hope the next one is better. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:33 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%