Saturday, December 31, 2016

This month went by so quickly! Christmas was fun and enjoyable, especially with a little one who loves Santa! 

The only downside was my son had to have tubes put in his ears, but we got that done and he's doing much better now! 

Then my father-in-law is sick with cancer and no treatment will help, so now it's just a waiting game. But, we are all hoping and praying for the best and that he's not in any pain. 

Other than that this month was filled with special moments with family and friends, and of course, good books! 

I can't wait for the new year to begin and for good things to come. 

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! 

Until the stars align again!

Laters,

Shooting Stars Reviews!



(P.S) Please note if you click on the images below you can see the reviews on each book, or go to the blog tours & giveaways! 


New Reviews:






by ShootingStars Reviews 10:04 AM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. You have become my go to for finding good reverse harem books! But, looking at your december reads, I realize we read a lot of similar books! Those Jana Aston books have been on my TBR forever! Great month!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%