Monday, December 12, 2016

Hey everyone! 

This is just an update to let everyone in on the loop. 
I will not be hosting the 2017 Romantic suspense challenge. I've had a lot of stuff come the last few months that made it near impossible to keep up with it. So, if someone else wants to pick that up that would be great, but I will not be able to continue. It's officially done already, but I've kept my challenge on Goodreads. 

Other than that I've a few deaths in the family, and my son will need to have surgery on his ears soon. So, that's what's been going on. I'm still doing reviews, and blog tours, but just not challenges at this time. 

I hope everyone has a happy holiday and a wonderful new year! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 5:27 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%