Wednesday, November 30, 2016


November has just flown by! There's been a lot of sickness in my family, and a car go down. And then of course, Thanksgiving! So, hopefully next month will be not as crazy, but somehow I doubt that.

This month I did a lot of reading, and found some great new series, be sure to check them out.

Until the stars align again!

Laters,

Shooting Stars Reviews!



(P.S) Please note if you click on the images below you can see the reviews on each book, or go to the blog tours & giveaways! 

Month Recap:
New Reviews:








by ShootingStars Reviews 6:00 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. You had quite a busy month!

    Rhapsodic is one of the books I recently picked up on my kindle--how did you like it? (you can link me to your review, if you'd rather, if you posted one) It seems super interesting and I can't wait to dive in, whenever I find or make the time for it!

    Here's hoping the next month is just as awesome and full of books for you! Here's my Loved and Loathed (November 2016) if you're interested in checking it out; no worries or pressure if you're not, though! Happy book-ing to you in the near future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth. I've posted my review already, and I really enjoyed that book a lot. I'm looking forward to more. I will check out your November post as well!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%