Monday, October 10, 2016


Title: Shattered
Series: Alchemy #3
Author: Donna Augustine
Rating: 

I thought I could be a hero. That was before I helped destroy the world. Now, as I stand among the rubble of what used to be, I wonder how we're ever going to pick up the pieces. 

Everyday is a struggle, and people are getting desperate. Creatures that never should have existed are picking away at the dwindling numbers of the human race. And the knowledge that could be our salvation lies with the senator who reigns supreme on the other half of the globe.

  

Shattered begins with Jo feeling a whole lot of guilt after helping destroy the world. She knew it was a bad idea, but she thought it was the best she could do. Not only that, but she and Cormac seem to be getting closer, yet still having problems. Now, it is up to both of them to help protect those that are still alive. 

This book was really good. It really got into the relationship between Cormac and Jo. And it really showed how strong Jo was, and how she was going to do everything she could to help continue on. 

I thought this one was really good, and I look forward to more in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:03 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%