Friday, October 28, 2016


Title: Amore Part 2
Series: Amore #2
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

Run. 
He told me to run. So I ran. 
It turns out just because you run from something, doesn’t mean it can’t find you.
He’s coming for me. 
He wants what I hold closest. 
He wants to lie, manipulate and use me. 
He wants me to betray him. 
Rafael. 
Leader of the Italian Mafia. 
Love of my life. 
Father of my child. 
He’s going to make me do the unthinkable. 
There is no way out. 
I’m trapped and about to make the biggest mistake of my life. 
I’m running full throttle towards an oncoming train, and there isn’t a single thing I can do to stop it. 
I’m going to become what I was most afraid of. 
A monster.

    

This book begins with the heroine having given birth to her baby boy, and now she must work for her bio father in order to take down Rafael, her baby's father. She is still in love with him however, but it proves easy to get back in his bed. 

But, this time things aren't going to go the way she hopes, inside she's being torn apart, and outside things aren't looking so good either. 

This book was interesting, and I liked it, but I guess I expected more from this author. 

I didn't like that the heroine felt like she couldn't just tell Rafael about everything. That really bugged me, and I didn't like how it started to turn out in the end, but I did like the rest of it, and I enjoyed that it did end on happy note. 

Other than that it was nice book to pass the time with even though it was pretty short. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:57 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%