Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

September is finally here! YAY! I'm reading for some real fall weather, the fair to come to town, and for some football games to start. 

I'm also ready for The Voice to start, I'm actually going to watch this show on T.V. I've never watched it before. 

And I'm really ready for some good reads coming this month! be sure to check out all the giveaways and recent reviews! 

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~
Blog Tours & Giveaways:



Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:52 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%