Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

The weather hasn't really cooled off that much yet, it got a little cooler due to some rain, but then it got warm really quickly once it stopped raining. 

I'm super ready for it to be cooler, and for the trees to start changing colors, that hasn't happened yet. But, I'm hoping it happens soon. 

I made a trip to the library, and I normally don't visit it very often. But, I picked up a few books that the T.V. series Bones is based off of. I really liked the first book a lot, and I look forward to reading more in this series. 

I'm also looking forward to more books being released this month. 

Have a good week everyone! 

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~
Blog Tours & Giveaways:


Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:30 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. I love the covers of your review books. You got some wonderful books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some cool off, it has finally cooled here and it's awesome. Hope the books are all good, I didn't know Bones was book based. Hmm. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for cold weather! I loved Bones the TV show but I struggled to really enjoy the books. I think if I had read the books first I might have enjoyed them more, but after seeing the show and how well the characters are cast, it made the book feel dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Grace! And thanks for stopping by.

    Have a good week as well, Greg.

    Samantha, I know exactly what you mean. I really liked the first one, but the second one has sort of turned me off of the book series. Not sure if I will read more right now.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%