Monday, September 26, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 
This week went by very slowly. On Monday, it was my turn to go to the doctor, my son gave me Strep throat, and he still isn't completely over his, but he is getting better. 

Other than that we've been enjoying the library books that I've been getting. And I've also started watching the show called Castle. It's pretty good, and I enjoy it. 

That's really it, other than I finally got to read Kristen Ashley's newest release, and I hadn't really heard very good things about it, but I ended up enjoying it a whole lot.  

That's all for now folks. Have a wonderful week, and "shoot for the stars." 

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 


~Last Week~



Reviews: 


by ShootingStars Reviews 5:21 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%