Monday, September 5, 2016




Title: The Magic
Series: The Wilds #4
Author: Donna Augustine
Rating: 

For as long as I’ve lived, Dark Walkers have been hunting Plaguers, seeking them for their magic. But there’s one Plaguer they want most of all. Me.

Since the fall of civilization, the human race has been barely surviving. Another outbreak of the Bloody Death could be our final straw and there’s only one way to ensure that doesn't happen. I need to kill the leader of the Dark Walkers.

I’m stronger than ever but with more to lose than I ever thought possible. For the first time, I feel like I’ve got a family, a home…Dax.

So here I am; ready to fight. Winner take all. 

  

Dal finally has her best friend, and her family and Dax. Even though neither one of them have admitted anything, and she feels a little confused about things they seem to have some type of relationship. 

But, she finally must come to a head with the Dark Walkers, but first she must put herself on the line while Dax does his best to build an army to take them out. 
Along with all of this drama, things are a little strange with Tiffy, and Dal is still trying to figure out how she feels about Dax and what's going on. 

This book sort of felt like the end of the series, which I really hope that's not true, because I really want to see more of Dax and Dal especially now! 

This book had a lot less fighting than previous books, but it had more about how Dal felt and the relationship between her and Dax! 
It was really good though, and I loved all the drama that happened. The only thing I didn't love was the "conclusion" with the Dark Walkers, that just didn't seem right. But, other than that this one was really good. 

I totally adored how this book ended, it was so sweet and so totally Dal and Dax! I really hope there will be more, because it can't just end like that!! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:46 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%