Monday, September 5, 2016


Title: The Hunt
Series: The Wilds #2
Author: Donna Augustine
Rating: 

Living in the Wilds isn't any picnic, but I thought I had a handle on things: avoid the beasts and I won't get eaten, avoid the waterways and the pirates won't kill me, and stab every Dark Walker I see. 

That was before I found out Tiffy's friends were real and back when I’d never heard of the Skinners. Now my magic is on the fritz, and people are disappearing. Dax doesn't want me to kill any Dark Walkers, and avoiding the beasts is impossible when I live with one. Amidst all this, I've become the most wanted woman around.

  

In the Hunt, Dal isn't allowed to kill Dark Walkers anymore, and after she learns Dax's secret things get even more complicated between them. Then Tiffy is taken and now they must deal with the Skinners and Tiffy's friends. Oh, and her magic is all messed up. 

But, Dal isn't going to let any of that get to her. She's going to do everything in her power to help get Tiffy back no matter what the consequences are. 

This was a great sequel to the first book in this series. I love how Dal is learning more and more because of her reading, and because of her best friend. And I really love that Dal and Dax seem to have a close relationship. The only thing I really don't like is sometimes the way Dax treats Dal, and the issue with Becca that happened. That really bugged me. 

Other than that, this book was really good. It had me hooked right from the start and I couldn't put it down! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:28 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%