Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

I hope everyone has had a good week! I will say that August is just flying by so freaking fast. I'm not ready for my son to start school yet! 

I want more time with him at home, but alas that's not going to happen. 

In the book world there have been a lot of great new releases and giveaways going on. 

Be sure to check those out. And I look forward to more great reads to come! 

Have a great week everyone! 
Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 

~Last Week~
Blog Tours & Giveaways:




Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:50 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%