Saturday, August 13, 2016


Title: Fate
Series: New Hope Academy #1
Author: Scarlett Haven
Rating: 

Welcome to New Hope Academy—home of the rich and famous. 
And then there is me. Katerina Vasin. A very ordinary girl who is definitely not rich. 
My parents shipped me off to an American boarding school, but I can’t figure out why I’m here. Or how they’re paying for it. I have an ordinary family and an ordinary life. 
Or so I thought. 
As it turns out, my family isn’t so ordinary. 
Life just got a bit more complicated. 

  

Katerina is being sent to school in another country, one where she doesn't really know anything about it. And to top it off she's in an elite private school for rich and important people, but Katerina isn't either of those things. 

However, when secrets come to light about her family her whole world will be changed, and she's going to be sure to put a stop to it or else. 

This book was really interesting. It was a short story about a girl whose whole world changes when she gets sent to a different country, then again when she learns the secrets of her family. Life gets more complicated, but Katerina does her best to deal with it and that made the story very interesting see how she dealt with blow after blow coming at her. 

I liked this book over all and wouldn't mind reading more in the series. It really has this awesome vibe about it, and makes you want to know what will happen next. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:19 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%