Thursday, July 28, 2016


Title: Fleeting Moments
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever

That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash

But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock.

He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget

And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed
I have to find him
I need to find him
He has to know that he saved me

He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see
 


     

Fleeting Moments begins when Lucy, whose pregnant, goes to a baseball game that changed her life forever. She realizes all she has are these moments left, and she knows she must do everything she can to have them with the right people. 

Little did she know that searching for it just might bring her into a very dangerous situation with people she's not ready to deal with. 

This book was very fast paced and had a lot going on it. It's really about a woman who knows that moments in time now matter and that she's not really going crazy. 
The main characters were extremely interesting and great together. 

The over all plot line was interesting, but I really hated the fact that book felt so rushed. I kind of felt like I started it then poof it was done and I missed something. But I didn't miss anything the book was just over. 

I did like the book, but I felt like it wasn't as good as the this authors previous books. Again, it was still enjoyable but just kind of expected more. 

However, I will say that the writing was good, and it was a very unique story. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:35 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%