Sunday, July 10, 2016


Title: All the Rage
Author: T.M. Frazier
Rating: 

They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...

All the Rage is a STANDALONE.


     

Pick It For Me Challenge

All the Rage begins when we learn some things about Rage and how she lives her life. But when she's finally old enough she realizes it's time to go and leave her family and best friend behind. You see, Rage is very different from most "normal" people, and she's done trying to pretend. Now, she must follow her new path and see where it leads. 

However, she never expected to be given a job to "babysit" some guy. But when that happens, she's more intrigued by this guy than she ever thought possible, and as they get closer secrets try to come out and it doesn't look good for Rage. 

This book was like a breath of fresh air it was so different from most things I've read. I adored Rage! She's an amazing heroine that is so totally different from anyone ever that she's like an idol. 

I love the way she did things, and how her "emotions" were explained in this book. The author did a fantastic job on Rage. 

Then you throw in this amazing alpha male who is totally Rage's match, but he's not completely like Rage. His emotions are totally different, and they are explosive together. 

I loved the plot line as well. It just hooks you from the start, and won't let you stop reading until it's done. I'm so glad this was my pick from Pick It For Me Challenge! 

I adore this book, it was utterly amazing, and I hope the author has more books like this one! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:03 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%