Thursday, July 14, 2016


Title: No Falling Allowed
Series: No Kissing Allowed #2
Author: Melissa West
Rating: 

My life just went South…

Twenty-four hours. That’s how long it took my life to flip upside down.

Wake up in bed alone after the best night of my life? Check.

Get fired instead of the promised promotion? Check.

Wealthy parents cut me off when I refuse to follow their path for my life? Check.

Now I’m in Cricket Creek, SC—a place where no New Yorker belongs—disowned and broke, with a new job that I can’t mess up. Oh yeah, and staring at my one-night stand, who happens to be the complete opposite of my type.

Southern.

Cocky.

Bartender.

Noah Hunter never should have made it back to my apartment in NYC, and I definitely shouldn’t be in his small town. But fate had another plan. Or a horrible sense of humor.

Who knew Mr. Wrong could feel so right…


     

ARC from NetGalley

No Falling Allowed begins when Grace has a one night stand and the next day starts out pretty horrible when he's gone without a good-bye note or anything. And just gets worse as the day goes on. 

Now, she has a job in a small town away from her home and she runs into Noah Hunter, the man she never thought she would see again, and things are a little bit awkward between them. The attraction is also still there, but Noah doesn't seem to want her around. He has responsibilities that he feels Grace won't be able to handle, and even though he's attracted to her he doesn't want anything more. 

But, if he doesn't hurry and get his head out of his ass he may lose the one woman who holds his heart forever. 

No Falling Allowed starts out okay, and gets better. I really liked the plot line and the side characters a whole lot. 
The main problem I had was the story were the two main characters, Grace and Noah. At times, I couldn't stand Grace, but then towards the end I really liked her. 

Then I just couldn't stand Noah half the time at all. I felt like he never really cared enough about Grace to try and that's why he had so many excuses. It drove me nuts. 

But, other than those things I liked the book overall! I may end up reading the first book in this series next now. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%