Thursday, June 9, 2016


Wine Title: Once Upon A Vine: Red Blend

This wine first got my attatention by the very interesting looking bottle. 
For starters, it's in a very dark bottle, which makes it even more interesting looking (for me anyways).

Then the label has what looks to be a werewolf type of creature, the moon, stars, and trees. It looks very "dark" yet not. 

Also, the name Once Upon A Vine just makes you want to look at it more as well. 

Of course, you also have the best part about it, it's a red blend! 

So, I decided to try this one out! 
And let me tell you it was delicious! It has a very unique taste to it. It's has a little bit of sweetness, as well as bitterness. It was the perfect combination. 

Overall, this was a good wine for dinner, or in my case for kickin' back and enjoying a good book! 

P.S. It was also a pretty cheap wine! 

Rating: 


“She is the sun that shines on my path, chasing away any shadows. She is the laughter that fills up the gaping holes, without which I would be a basket case. She is the reason why I love my job. The best part of my day is drinking a coffee, eating a chocolate treat and listening to great music, while sitting with Genevieve Cain. She appreciates life, she grasps it and makes it what she wants. Sure, she's hit a few bumps recently, what with her loser ex, but Gen's a survivor. And not just any survivor, she's a survivor with dignity and pride.” 
― Nicola ClaireSweet Seduction Sacrifice


Sweet Seduction Sacrifice by Nicola Claire! 

It's a great start to an awesome series filled with romance, mystery, drama and more. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:13 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%