Sunday, June 5, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week marks the end of May and beginning of June. And what a way to begin! 

It started off pretty good with a great new challenge hosted by Parajunkee. 

But then I had to take my husband to the hospital. He ended up having kidney stones, and that was not a fun adventure. 
He's doing better now, and I'm very relieved. 

With that said, I've been re-reading my favorite books, and relaxing this past weekend to help ward off the stress that is bound to come next. 

Other than that I'm excited for June's new releases and the June Challenge as well! 

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 



~Last Week~

ARC:

by ShootingStars Reviews 1:45 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%