Sunday, June 19, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This summer is just flying by so quickly!
And some bad news has already hit my family. So, hopefully our luck will turn out a little bit better soon.

But lets get on with the good news!

There were a lot of Giveaways again this week! You should be sure to check that out.
Not only that, but I managed to find some new reads that were also very good.

That's all for this week!

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 



~Last Week~



Reviews: 
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:15 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. New to the site. Found you through the Sunday Post. I just LOVE the blog name ^_^!

    I have not tried Faith Hunter yet, but I have Jane Yellowrock series at the top of TBR to read. I've heard great things about the series.

    Angela @ Angel's Guilty Pleasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the summer going by very fast! Not sure what your bad news was, but I hope things get better!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Angela! I hope you like the Faith Hunter series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lisa! I hope you are having a good summer as well!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%