Wednesday, June 22, 2016


Title: Manacle
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation #3
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

I’ve loved Danny since I was five.
He’s loved me longer.
It seemed destined that we would be together, it seemed like the stars had aligned.
Then we grew up and life got in the way.
He’s stepping up to be president of the Motorcycle club we grew up in.
And I want no part in it.
I want to be free, to travel the world and experience life without violence.
He’s not willing to give up the club.
I’m not willing to be an old lady.
But giving him up is like losing a part of myself.
Love isn’t easy.
Life certainly never is.
The manacles he has wrapped around me will hold me to him.
No matter how hard I try to run.
 

     

Manacle begins with Danny and Skye not doing very good. Skye is trying to move away and get over Danny, but it's not as easy as she thought. And Danny just wanted her to stay with him. These two love each other, but neither one is will to give into the other. This leads them on a horrible heartbreak when they each find other people to bring into their madness. 

This book was actually slightly disappointing. The other books in this series have been wonderful, but this one just wasn't as great as them. I spent half of the book hating Skye and the other half hating Danny. 
It was sad at times, and interesting for the most part, but the hero and heroine really turned me off of the book. It drove me nuts the way they acted so selfish towards each other and other people. 

Other than that I liked the book, and it was interesting to see more characters from the other series by this author as well. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:31 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%