Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Let us know what book you are waiting on and why!


Title: The Queen of All that Lives
Series: Fallen World #3
Author: Laura Thalassa

She’s a martyr.
A myth.
A ghost.
A legend.
She’s my soulmate and my captive, my conscience and my wrath. I love her too much to let her die; I fear her too much to wake her from her slumber.
She’s mine.
And now she’s gone.

He’s unnatural.
Undying.
Unethical.
Unstoppable.
He’s the keeper of lies and lost souls. Mine slipped through his clutches.
I am his wife, his queen, the love of his very long life.
And soon, I will be his executioner.

  


The Fallen World series blew me away. I was not expecting it to be this exciting to read this series, but it was. I'm totally addicted to it, and I'm super excited to read the next book. 

The previous book ended on a crazy cliffhanger that leaves us wondering what's going to happen to the characters now, and then the blurb of this one has you all sorts of scared and confused. I cannot wait until May! 

This series is kickass! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:12 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. OOoh interesting! Is this like a Persephone myth twist? Sounds very intriguing! I gotta go check out the first book!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, no it isn't like Persephone myth twist. It's something entirely different. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book on my TBR, Do I need to put it Up ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would move this up as soon as possible. This series is a must read!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%