Monday, April 25, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 
Another week down, and April is almost gone. 

You know the saying, "April showers bring May flowers," well, I believe that will truly apply this year. It rained a lot last week, and I'm sad to see it stop. 

But I am looking forward to May, not just for the flowers, but for all of the new releases as well. 

I've been in a little bit a book slump lately. I've read a few good ones, but I've just been going through Wattpad trying to find something that will help. It's not really working, but that's what I've been working on. 

That's all for now folks! 

Until the Stars Align Again, 
Shooting Stars Reviews. 



~Last Week~

Blog Tours & Giveaways:


ARC:





REVIEWS:

by ShootingStars Reviews 3:18 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I have MAJOR ARC envy! I love the Ghost Bird series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, I adore that series!!! :) It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%