Sunday, April 3, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This was another week that went by very quickly! This week I got a whole lot of reading done. I was super excited about that. 

And Saturday night we had a game night with some friends that turned out pretty awesome! I love game nights! 

I'm looking forward to new releases coming this month, and for the April read-a-thon that started on April 2nd. 

Be sure to check out my Caption this Cover post on the Harlequin Junkie blog! 
It's pretty cool! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 



~Last Week~



REVIEWS:
by ShootingStars Reviews 1:17 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Game nights are always fun. And there are a lot of good new releases coming out in April, from what I've seen. Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have Logan Kade waiting for me!! I'm headed to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like Logan Kade! It's a very good book!!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%