Monday, April 4, 2016


Title: Paper Princess
Series: The Royals #1
Author: Erin Watt, Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick
Rating: 
From strip clubs and truck stops to southern coast mansions and prep schools, one girl tries to stay true to herself.

These Royals will ruin you…

Ella Harper is a survivor—a pragmatic optimist. She’s spent her whole life moving from town to town with her flighty mother, struggling to make ends meet and believing that someday she’ll climb out of the gutter. After her mother’s death, Ella is truly alone. 

Until Callum Royal appears, plucking Ella out of poverty and tossing her into his posh mansion among his five sons who all hate her. Each Royal boy is more magnetic than the last, but none as captivating as Reed Royal, the boy who is determined to send her back to the slums she came from.

Reed doesn’t want her. He says she doesn’t belong with the Royals.

He might be right.

Wealth. Excess. Deception. It’s like nothing Ella has ever experienced, and if she’s going to survive her time in the Royal palace, she’ll need to learn to issue her own Royal decrees. 


     

Paper Princess begins when Ella must go live with her "guardian" who she's never met before. She knows she just has to spend two years with them, then be out on her own. But she doesn't expect the guys to treat her the way they do, and she doesn't expect to feel more for one of them than all the others, but that's what happens. Now, she's knee deep in lies, secrets and lot more going on as well. 

This book started of great. It was really interesting, and I thought it was awesome. But then towards the end it just got a little bit annoying. I was frustrated with the Ella acted. I felt like that wasn't really who she was in the beginning and it frustrated me. Other than that the cliffhanger ending just bothered me, and I felt like this was similar to another book I've read that I didn't continue reading due to the ending like this that doesn't make sense and leaves you frustrated. Not sure if I will continue with this series, but it started off great. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:26 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Great review Whitney I am sorry you didn't like this book enough to continue on with the series, but I am very intrigued and curious about this book. I may check it out one day and see if I like it or not. Thank you for your awesome post Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay. You may like it. It started off good, but I grew frustrated with it. Thanks for stopping by, Katiria!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%