Thursday, April 7, 2016


Title: Nameless
Series: Broken City #1
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Rating: 

I live in a world where freedom doesn't exist, and life is a battle for survival. Most people aren't even allowed to have names.

But I had a name once. I was Allura until the Wardens captured me.

They told me I was a Nameless. That I was no one, and my sole purpose was to obey them. And, for a while, I believed them.

I spent years living underground in the channels beneath the city, dreaming of being outside again. I never thought it would happen. That I'd die in the darkness of my cell.

But then three guys show up in the channels and my fate suddenly changes.

Blaise, Ryder, and Reece are part of a secret group working to take down the Wardens and help rescue the Nameless. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I might survive.

But the outside world isn't like how I remember. The city has become even more dangerous, especially for the Nameless. To survive, I'll have to learn how to trust the guys and live in a world full of crime where almost everyone is hunting for me.


     

Nameless begins when Allura gets taken by three men who seem like good guys. But it may be better she's with them then where she was before. However, being outside of captivity isn't very safe either. Now, she must learn how to survive in the outside world. 

This book was pretty interesting, but I felt like it was way too short. There really wasn't to much that happened in this one. It was mainly an introduction and that was it. Nothing else that really makes you want to read more, at least not to me. 

Overall I liked the characters, and the plot was very different from normal reads like this. Not sure if I will read more in this series or not, but it was still an interesting read. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:13 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%