Friday, April 1, 2016


This is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

If you follow me, I will follow you back! You can follow anyway you want to. 

The Post Prompt: 
  • 3 Favorite Book Boyfriends, books they're in, and why you'll always love them.
I can honestly say I don't really have a book boyfriend. I do have some favorite male characters in books though. And I absolutely adored them with the female characters. 

(In no particular order)

1) Reiner Kulti from Kulti by Mariana Zapata
Reiner Kulti is a lot older than the Sal, the heroine, but he's a soccer god. However, he's now her coach, and she thinks it's awesome getting to meet her idol. But that isn't what happens. This story is for sure a slow burn, and Kulti comes off like a regular jackass, but that soon changes. He becomes something more, and it's a beautiful thing to witness. I adore Kutli, and I adore Sal as well. They made a perfect couple, and Kulti is one of my favorite heroes! 


2) Mason Kade from Fallen Crest High by Tijan
Mason Kade and his brother Logan rule the school, and the whole town they live in. However, Mason's not one to flaunt his stuff, he would rather stand in the shadows unless he's on the football field. But when he meets Sam his whole world changes. 
I really love Fallen Crest High, and Mason Kade helps make this book freaking awesome! 
I adore how he acts, and how he treats Sam as well. He's got that dark mysterious thing going on, but he's very protective of his family, and he's very observant and smart as well.

All of this makes Mason a pretty freaking awesome male lead! 


3) Curran from Magic Bites (Kate Daniels Series) by Ilona Andrews 
Curran is the local alpha to the shifter pack, and he's trying to help his pack and family. But when Kate walks into his life things get complicated. Curran is very protective of his family, and he does his best to keep up with Kate. 

I LOVE this series, and I really enjoy Curran. He's the perfect mate for Kate, and he has lots of great qualities about him as well. 



Those are my three! Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend everyone! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:54 PM 5 comments

5 comments :

  1. If Reiner is anything like David Beckham I am in. Yes, sometimes I am all about looks rather than substance. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, Whitney! I honestly have no idea what David Beckham looks like, but Kulti is pretty hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Following via BlogLovin. Thanks for stopping by!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices and I haven't read any of these books yet, but I did hear great things about them. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. New Follower on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Bloglovin and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! Thank you for dropping by in my blog Home of a Book Lover I’m following via Google+ :)

    Those looks like a good list ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%