Thursday, March 31, 2016


Title: Logan Kade
Series: Fallen Crest High #5.5
Author: Tijan
Rating: 

People think that just because they know my name, my reputation, and my family that they know me. They don't.

They say I’m a manwhore, but who wouldn’t be with my face and body? They say I’m a partier, and that's not going to change. They say I'm a fighter, and hell yes I am. F*ck with mine, and I’ll f*ck you back ten times worse.

So, yes. Maybe what they say is true, but that’s not all of me.

I'm loyal to a damned fault. If you earn it, I'll never leave your side. And when I love, I love hard, but there's another side to me where it's dark and painful. That side's been kept hidden, until her. Taylor saw inside of me, and the second she was there, she owned me.

People think they know me…

…but only she can see me.

     

Logan Kade begins with typical Logan behavior. He's the normal Logan until he ends up noticing Taylor. Taylor is tired of things at home, and tired of the way things are going with her friends and school But when she sees Logan she finally feels like she might be alive again. However, Logan comes with a very protective family, and horrible reputation. 

And Taylor comes with baggage and a whole lot of other stuff. These two may start out as friends, but somehow it becomes more than either of them ever bargained for. 

Logan Kade was a very good book. It let us see inside the funny manwhore, and how he finds his "Sam." Not only did we get to meet Logan, but we also got to meet his soul mate, and learn a whole lot about her. 

I felt Logan and Taylor are perfect for each other. They each needed each other, and needed someone who could help them through their hard times. 

The only issue I had was this was towards the end with some of the things Logan did. It frustrated me, and made me angry at Logan. And I really hated how the book sort of skips months with very little warning. That was a little annoying as well. 

Other than that I thought this was a great addition to the Fallen Crest series! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 5:07 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%