Monday, March 21, 2016


Title: Drifter
Author: Bella Jewel
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation #2
Rating: 

They say opposites attract. In my world that isn’t a good thing. 
I did everything I could to escape the grips of motorcycle club I grew up in when I turned twenty-one. 
It wasn’t about fear, or betrayal, or even lack of love. I just needed my own life. 
I had to know how it felt to stand on my own two feet without their protection. 
Then I met Diesel. Mysterious, dark, with eyes that screamed to be understood. 
From the second I met him, I knew I needed to be in his life. 
There’s just one problem – he’s a member of a different motorcycle club. 
Two things that should never be combined. Yet I can’t stay away. 
No matter how hard he pushes. I can see beyond his mask. 
I need to know who he is and I’ll overcome any obstacle to be in his life. 
A friendship is born, followed by an epic love. 
Our relationship is forbidden. 
But I’ll do anything to be in his life. 
Anything.

     

Drifter begins with Mercedes going out with a friend to see a band play. She gets the chance to meet the singer and realizes he's a major jerk off, but he ends up making a lasting impression on her. Little did she know she was destined to meet him again at school, and now she has a lot more issues to deal with, not just the fact that he's a jerk, but also the fact that he's from another MC. 

Mercy isn't going to give up though. She's going to fight for what she wants no matter what happens. And she's going to have the toughest fight she's ever had. 

This book was amazing. Utterly fantastic! It had a great bubbly heroine who was very smart and tough. And then a broody hero who was kind of a jackass. 
This book was just awesome. I adored the hero and heroine together, and I loved the whole plot line. It starts off by slowly sucking you in then not letting going till the end. 

I also really enjoyed getting to see characters from other series this author has written, it was very enjoyable! And I look forward to the next book in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 6:29 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%