Friday, March 25, 2016


Title: Dearborn
Author: Jenni Moen
Rating: 

I feel his emotions in living color. As if they are my own. 

If he’s angry, I rage with him. If he’s grieving, I do too. When he thinks about the past, I’m right there, walking beside him. I am the window to his soul, and yet, in spite of that, he’s a riddle with no solution. 

A puzzle with too many missing pieces.

We always want what we can’t have. All I wanted was some peace and quiet. To fall in love with someone untouched by the magic of Woodland Creek. I craved normalcy.

But not as much as I craved him. 

When he returns to town a broken hero, there’s no choice to be made. I will reach him when no one else can. Together, we will face a future he doesn’t want.

Why? Because our love is pure magic.

     

Dearborn begins when Quinn Dearborn returns to town. He's been gone for a longtime, but after being in the military it's time to go home. Willow has always had a crush on Quinn, but nothing ever came of it. She remembers how he use to be though, and when she meets him again all those feelings come back to haunt her. Especially since she's an empath, and can feel his emotions more than anyone else she's ever met. 

These two will have to go through a whole lot in order to end up where they need to be. It's going to take patience, and little bit of help from friends for them to get their happily-ever-after, but it will happen. 

This book was very unique. I've never heard of a shifters like this before and it just blew me away. I adored Willow. She was awesome, and I really loved how she was with Quinn as well.
Quinn was another great character as well. He's tortured, and doesn't know whats going on with him, but he's bound and determined not to let it hurt anyone else around him. 

I also really enjoyed the plot line as well. It was extremely intriguing and had me not wanting to set the book down! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:18 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%