Monday, March 28, 2016


logan kade release blitz.jpg





logan kade it's live.jpg

Logan Kade is FINALLY here!  #sexmachine #fallencrest #logankade

logan kade.jpg

Blurb

You think you know me?
Manwhore. Partier. Fighter.
You know what? You’re right. I’m all those things. F*ck with what’s mine and I’ll f*ck you ten times harder. Suspensions. Arrests. You think I care?

So yeah, I may fit the bad boy image, but there’s so much more you don’t know.

I'm loyal to a damned fault. I'll never leave your side. The real Logan Kade isn’t a manwhore. When I love, I love hard and completely.

Taylor saw that side of me. Inside of me. She saw my darkness and pain, and the second she did, she owned me.

You may think you know me…
…but she’s the only one who sees me.







LOGAN KADE TEASER.jpg



logan kade teaser 1.jpgr


logan kate teaser 2.jpg


logan kade teaser 3.jpg





LOGAN TEASER 5.jpg





logan teaser.jpg
Author Information
tijan bio.jpeg

I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.

Stalk Her: Facebook | Twitter | Website | Goodreads





THANK YOU!

trsor promotions.jpg

by ShootingStars Reviews 6:41 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%